What a hell of a year! We’re leaving the negativity in the past and focusing on the positive things to come out of this year
- Captain Sir Tom Moore: an inspiration.
- Respect for the NHS: well-deserved.
- Kindness: long may it last.
- Black Lives Matter: so important.
- Marcus Rashford: another inspiration.
- Less pollution: long may that last.
- Vaccines: the end is near.
- Improved priorities: less is more.
- Improved baking: yum.
- Loungwear: cosy fashion.
- Quality time with family: super important.
- Kamala Harris: making history as the first female US Vice President.
- Finding time for ourselves: may the self-love continue.
- Positive political change: more gay and bisexual men can now give blood.
- Lashana Lynch: the first Black female 007.
- Free and universal access to period products: YES Scotland!
- Animals on the brink of extinction make a comeback: amazing news.
- Sustainable fashion: more people are becoming environmentally conscious.
- Africa declared free of polio: Finally.
- Scientific developments: rejoice in the news that a plastic-eating super-enzyme has been developed.