The Great Celebrity Bake Off in partnership with Stand Up to Cancer, episode three aired last night at 8pm and continues with the aim to raise funds for cancer research as part of Channel 4’s annual charity drive.
Four new celebrities entered the tent with the hopes of walking away with the Star Baker apron. This week, DJ Nick Grimshaw, rapper Dizzee Rascal, agony aunt Philippa Perry and actor Reece Shesrsmith enter the tent.
Their Signature Challenge was to make was to make a vegetable traybake. In the technical, they were asked to make Queen of Puddings and finally their showstopper was to bake a biscuit self-portrait depicting themselves at work.
Candice’s Favourite Moments:
- Matt Lucas’s introduction rap.
- The fact Dizzee admits to having never watched GBBO and has never baked before.
- Dizzee’s confidence is infectious — I love it.
- Reece thinking Philippa is trying to put him off his signature bake.
- Philippa’s joy after winning the technical.
- Matt Lucas trying to beatbox.
- Reece’s biscuit self-portrait — it’s was so good!
Faye’s Favourite Moments:
- Grimmy shaving a beetroot.
- Reece wanting Halloween everyday of the year.
- Grimmy’s depressing fridge.
- Philippa and Reece doing Pilates on the floor.
- Grimmy going to Glastonbury every year since he was 18.
- Dizzee: “I’m making a chocolate ganache because chocolate is delicious.”
- Grimmy’s huge biscuit features.
- Prue knowing Dizzee’s album cover.