The Great Celebrity Bake Off in partnership with Stand Up to Cancer, episode five aired last night at 8pm and continues with the aim to raise funds for cancer research as part of Channel 4’s annual charity drive.
Four new celebrities entered the tent with the hopes of walking away with the Star Baker apron. This week comedian John Bishop, Paralympian Ade Adepitan, TV presenter Anneka Rice and pop star Nadine Coyle enter the tent.
Their Signature Challenge was to make was to make choux buns. In the technical, they were asked to make Coffee and Walnut Financiers and finally their showstopper was to bake a spectacular chocolate cake representing something on their bucket list.
Candice’s Favourite Moments:
- Ade not knowing where the caramel was or that he was making it during the signature challenge.
- Nadine’s accent.
- John feeling like a “proud parent” after the signature challenge.
- Anneka’s portrait of Paul.
- The celebrities attempting to make caramel
- Nadine taking her cakes to the fridge, claiming she won’t fall and then dropping a cake on the floor.
Faye’s Favourite Moments:
- The way Nadine says flour.
- Matt’s scouse accent, again, and John hating it.
- Nadine accidentally making scrambled egg.
- Ade getting cramp in his finger.
- John forgetting the flour.
- Nadine and John never mastering the kitchen aid.
- The manic moments of the final challenge.